WHD 517-DX Pro Mesh Electronic Drum Kit & 30W Amp Pack
WHD 517-DX Pro Mesh Electronic Drum Kit & 30W Amp PackDetails
WHD 517-DX Pro Electronic Drum Kit & 30W Amp Pack comes with the SubZero DR-30 Keyboard and Drum Monitor - a powerful amp perfect for amplifying our versatile DD517 kit. This WHD Digital Drum Kit is an amazingly flexible kit, suitable for intermediate players to experienced drummers. It combines superb build quality, sounds you would normally only find on much more expensive kits, and a full set of Mesh drum heads. This pack also includes a drum stool, headphones and an additional pair of sticks, all at a ground-breaking price.
Product Ref: 45862View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Included In This Pack
- WHD 517-DX Mesh Pro Electronic Drum Kit
- High Quality Drum Stool by Gear4music
- HP-170 Headphones
- Pair of 5A Drumsticks
- SubZero DR-30 Drum Monitor by Gear4music
- 6m Jack - Jack Pro Yarn Instrument Cable
- Stereo Jack - Minijack Adapter
WHD 517-DX Pro Electronic Drum Kit
The WHD DD517-DX is equipped with Mesh heads on all of the drums, including the kick drum, which give a thoroughly authentic drumming experience. Being carefully designed to feel as much like an acoustic drum as possible, the pads are also Dual Zone, offering Rim shots as well as drum hits. All of the cymbals have a Choke function, and the Ride cymbal has an additional Bell hit function, making the whole kit as close to acoustic drums as is possible.
The DD517-DX has an impressive 678 Drum and Percussion sounds, as well as 18 Hi-hat combinations, which have been arranged into 40 great sounding preset kits. These sounds can be used individually to create your own custom kits, and 59 user kits can be stored for future use. All user kits can be stored on an SD card, so you can take your sounds with you, and load your custom kits on to another compatible kit.
This kit has 120 preset songs which have been selected to give a wide range of fun and informative tracks for play along. Perfect for practice, the drum track can be removed so you can take this role yourself. An inbuilt metronome helps you keep time whilst the LCD display lets you know if you play too fast or too slow. The Sequencer function means that you can record your parts and listen back to them, or store them on the SD card so you can listen to them anywhere, which can be an invaluable practice tool.
The DD517-DX is fully Midi compatible, with both USB and Midi in and out connections. This allows you to record your drumming straight on to the computer, or use your kit to trigger other Midi equipped instruments, making this kit a versatile performance tool. With the SD card, you can easily transfer you recorded and sequenced parts on to another device, and with the Auxiliary Input you can connect any CD or mp3 player, allowing you to jam along to your favourite tracks.
Music Radar gave the WHD517-DX Kit 4/5 in their review. Read the full review here.
"Curved rack tubes create an ergonomic platform where a sweeping circular motion helps us blast around the kit."
"Great value for money. Runs virtually silent, so it's ideal for those with close neighbours. Mesh pads make for a responsive playing experience."
"This is yet another great value electronic kit from WHD which, thanks to the mesh pads and intuitive module, makes playing just that much more enjoyable."
SubZero DR-30 Drum / Keyboard Monitor by Gear4music
This is a superb quality, full range monitor suitable for a wide variety of applications. The balanced sound from the 10" and 3" speakers allow this amp to be used effectively on electronic drum kits that need the extra high and low frequencies, as well as an excellent choice for synths, stage pianos and even acoustic guitars.
The 2 band EQ allows you to tailor your sound whilst the send and return features allow you to connect any outboard equipment such as reverb or other effects units.
WHD 517 Drum Pads
- Tom Pads: 3 Mesh with rim shot (dual zone)
- Crash Pad: 1 with choke (dual zone)
- Ride Pad: 1 with Bell and Choke (triple zone)
- Snare Pads: 1 Mesh with rim shot (dual zone)
- Hi-Hat: 1 (single zone)
- Hi-Hat Control Pedal: 1 with half open feature
- Kick Trigger: 1
WHD 517 Module
- Sounds: 678
- Drum Kits: 40 preset kits, 59 user kits
- Songs: 120 preset songs
- Effects Reverb: Yes
- Equalizer: 4 band
- Preset Song: 120, User Song: 100
- Song Parts: 7 (Drum, Percussion, Part 1-Part 5
- Play Modes: One Shot - Loop - Tap - Hit
- Resolution: 192 ticks per quarter note
- Power Jack
- Twin Output (Mono or Stereo)
- Aux in (stereo jack)
- USB Port
- SD Card Slot
- Trigger Input Connector
- 3 x Extra trigger input jacks
- MIDI in and out
- Power Switch
- Volume: Master - Phones - Auxiliary
- Drum off
DR-30 Drum/Keyboard Monitor By Gear4music
- Power Output: 30W RMS 1.0 THD into 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 10" Woofer 3" Tweeter
- Inputs: E-Drums, Line
- Controls: 2 x Volume (one for each input), LOW, HIGH, Return level, Send Level, On/Off
- Input Sensitivity: Normal 80mV, F = 1Khz.
- Noise: -50dB (Gain Max)
- Weight: 15Kg
WHD (Previously known as White Horse Drums) is a premium brand of Gear4music.com
The Latest in Drum Design, Components and Sound.
Bringing together cutting edge drum design and premium quality components, WHD kits have been developed for the drummer looking to take their sound to the next level. The WHD range includes stunning acoustic drum kits, up-to-the-minute electronic drum kits and fresh snares; each is constructed using only the finest materials, ranging from specially sourced Birch and Basswood, to super-tough hardened acrylic.
With design features including double braced hardware across the kits and professional REMO heads fitted on all acoustic drums, WHD goes far beyond what is expected from a drum kit at this price point. Completed by striking visual appeal and stand out tone, WHD drums are set to establish themselves as the discerning drummer's choice, whether they play indie, rock, metal or jazz.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.