Alesis MultiMix 4 USB Mixer With FX
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB Mixer With FXDetails
The Alesis Multimix 4 USB FX Mixer is the perfect utility mixer for all live and recording applications. The Multimix 4 USB FX Mixer is small and lightweight, but also boasts exciting features such as switchable phantom power, 2-band EQ, high-pass filters and onboard effects including chorus, delay and reverb. Thanks to the built-in 2 channel USB interface, the Multimix 4 can be connected to your PC or MAC for direct recording, with no additional drivers needed.
Product Ref: 43338View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Desktop Audio, Solved
MultiMix 4 USB FX is a four-channel desktop mixer with a USB digital audio interface that lets you mix live, in the home studio, and record audio directly to a computer. This compact mixer is perfect for using in computer-recording setups, intimate live-sound environments, video-editing and production studios, and portable podcasting setups. It outputs line-level analog audio and stereo 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz digital audio over USB for recording low-noise, CD-quality mixes directly to your Mac or PC.
Plug it in
The MultiMix 4 USB FX mixer has four input channels, all of which can accept a 1/4" line input. You can plug XLR microphones into channels one and two, including condensers thanks to the selectable 48V-phantom power supply. You can also plug a guitar or bass directly into channel one's switchable high-impedance input. A stereo, 1/4" headphone output has its own level control for private monitoring.
Get in the Mix
Ideal for live sound engineering or home recording, MultiMix 4 USB FX features onboard volume, pan, and EQ controls for making quick, accurate adjustments to your mix. The MultiMix 4 USB FX mixer has a two-channel, five-stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. Channels one and two offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to reduce low-frequency rumble, handling, and wind noise. Channels one and two provide high- and low-shelving EQs, independent gain trims, and have independent pan controls. For convenient stereo mixing and recording, channels three and four are configured as a stereo pair at the level and pan controls.
Record via USB
MultiMix 4 USB FX contains a complete USB recording interface. Plug the MultiMix 4 USB FX?s class-compliant USB connection into your Mac or PC without the need for software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with virtually any audio software application. The MultiMix 4 USB FX enables bidirectional stereo playback, so you can record the stereo Main output into your computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitoring loudspeakers. Cubase 7 LE comes bundled with MultiMix 4 USB FX and gives you a powerful software environment to record, edit, and bounce down your mixes. Plus, you can record stereo audio directly to your iPad with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately).
MultiMix 4 USB FX comes with high-quality Alesis DSP effects that include spacious reverbs, delays, phasers, and much more. For lush mixes, the internal effects processors enables you to add extra depth to live sound--say, a long delay on the vocalist's channel--or beef up dry recordings with some extra ambiance. Now, you can use professional audio effects with your mixer whether you're out mixing the live gig or at home recording at your desktop.
- Excellent utility mixer for all live and recording applications
- 2 mono channels with XLR and 1/4'' inputs & switchable low cut filters
- Selectable phantom power; guitar level switch on Channel 2
- 1 stereo-paired channel with 1/4'' inputs; 1/8'' stereo aux input
- Hi and Low EQ on each channel, 8 onboard effects with 15 variations
- Built-in 2-channel USB audio interface (16-bit: 44.1 or 48 kHz)
- Class-compliant with both Mac and PC, no drivers required
- Line (Channel 1-2): 10 kΩ input impedance, 5.5 mV - 4.9 V RMS sensitivity for max output
- Mic (Channel 1-2): 600 Ω balanced input impedance, 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output
- Line (Channel 3-4): 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output
- HPF (Channel 1-2): 200 Hz (-1 dB), 80 Hz (-3 dB), 20 Hz (-24 dB)
- Line: 7 V RMS max
- Headphone: 0.5 W into 47 Ω
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Line: > 92 dB
- Mic (max output; JIS A-weighted): > 62 dB
- Distortion: < 0.02
- Frequency Response: Line: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB), Mic: 20 Hz - 15 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- Channel Equalizer: Bass: +/- 14 dB at 80 hz, Treble: +/- 14 dB at 12 kHz
- Channel Fader Kill: > 90 dB at 1 kHz
- Crosstalk: > 85 dB at 1 kHz
- Interface: USB 1.1 or higher (stereo in and stereo out)
- Power Adapter: 10 V AC, 500 mA
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.68 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.75'' x 6'' x 2'' (L x W x H)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.