Behringer PB1000 Universal Pedal Board
Behringer PB1000 Universal Pedal BoardDetails
The Behringer PB1000 Universal Pedal Board features a durable suitcase-style design that provides superior protection and space for up to twelve guitar effects pedals. Supplied with daisy-chaining audio and power cables, the PB1000 allows you to connect all of your pedals together and be ready to perform at a moment's notice.
Please Note: This images shown are for display purposes only and the effects pedals are not included with this Behringer pedal board.
Product Ref: 10253View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The PB1000 pedal board is capable of accommodating up to twelve 2.5" x 4.5" pedals and it is as easy as hooking up just one (of course, if you're using pedals that aren't 2.5" x 4.5", the snug foam padding can be cut to accommodate pedals of varying shapes). The Behringer PB1000 includes 1/4" patch cables, so you can leave your pedals connected to one another, ready to pass signal even when you're transporting them. It also comes with 1 x 12 daisy chain cabling so that when you plug in the 1.7 A power adapter, all your pedals receive power.
The Ins and Outs
Connect your guitar, bass or keyboard to the single 1/4" input in the upper right corner of the board. A pair of 1/4" FROM EFFECTS jacks in the upper left corner allow you to connect stereo effects, and two 1/4" OUTPUT TO AMP jacks send a left and right stereo signal to up to two amps. When it is time to load out, just unplug the power supply, disconnect your guitar and amp, put the lid back on the PB1000 and slide the locking latches back into place. The heavy-impact plastic casing will protect your pedals from the rigours of the road.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight pedal board for transporting up to 12 effects pedals
- Generous 1.7 A power adapter included for powering more than 12 devices—includes all cabling
- Ultra-rigid plastic design withstands even heavy impact
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Input: 1/4'' TS,
- To Effects: 1/4'' TS
- From Effects: 1/4'' TS
- Output to Amp: 1/4'' TS
- Power Supply: 9v, 1.7A Adaptor (Included)
- Power Connector: 2mm DC Jack, Center Negative (With Daisy-Chain Cable Included)
- Power Consumption: 2mA
- Dimensions: 504.3mm x 663.6mm x 115mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5.33kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.